225g dark chocolate, the higher quality the better and cut into small chunks for easy melting
1 tablespoon corn flour
2 medium egg yolks
2 whole eggs
4 tablespoons caster sugar
7 tablespoons Kahlua (chocolate liquer)
icing sugar to dust the top
1) Heat oven to 230 degree celcius/210 degree celcius fan.
2) Rub butter on four large ramekins or heat proof coffee cups
3) On a microwave bowl, melt butter and chocolate together in a microwave. Mix well. (You can do this the double boiler method if you wish.
4) Whisk the eggs and sugar until light and pale. Fold the chocolate mixture into this and then mix the Kahlua and corn flour in.
5) Pour into the four buttered ramekins. You can bake them straight away or keep them in the fridge.
6) Bake for 10 minutes/ 12-13 minutes if taken out from fridge.
7) Dust with icing sugar before serve.