Just stumbled on this recipe and I might try it out since I love peanut butter.
1 ½ cups finely crushed peanut butter biscuits.
1 cup caster
½ cup melted butter, cooled
680g Cream Cheese, room temperature
4 large eggs, room temperature
½ cup melted semi-sweet chocolate, cooled
2 teaspoons grated orange zest
2 cups Sour Cream
1 cup chopped salted, roasted peanuts
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Heat over to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the cookie crumbs, ¾ cup sugar and melted butter and press into a 9” spring form pan, chill for 10 minutes.
3. Beat the cream cheese, eggs, melted chocolate and orange zest until smooth.
4. Pour into chilled crust
5. Wrap the side and bottom of your pan with aluminium foil then place it on a water bath(a big pan of hot water) inside the oven. This is to ensure cheesecake doesn't get too dry.
6. Bake for one hour.
7. Remove from oven (do not turn oven off) and let sit for 15 minutes.
8. Mix together the sour cream & remaining ½ cup sugar and spread onto cheesecake. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts & chocolate chips, return to oven for an additional 10 minutes.
9. Cool to room temperature and then chill for four hours.