1 1/2 cups orange juice (or any other fruit juice you prefer)
1 teaspoon vanilla (this adds a nice flavour to the ice cream)
small paper cups (If you have those special moulds to make popsicles, use them instead)
1. Put yogurt in mixing bowl.
2. Pour orange juice and vanilla on top of yogurt. Stir until well mixed.
3. Pour mixture into the paper cups until the cups are half full.
4. Put paper cups in the freezer. Leave in the freezer until the mixture starts to freeze.
5. Put sticks in the cups for handles. Put back in the freezer and let the pops freeze until hard.
6. Enjoy. If you find it hard to take the frozen yogurt out, just peel the paper cups.
1 cup nonfat plain yogurt or reduced-fat
3 tablespoon light corn syrup (find in supasave - can find one)
2 tablespoon chocolate syrup (Herseys would be good)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2/3 cup low-fat milk
* In a small bowl, use a fork to stir together the yogurt and corn syrup.
* Stir in the chocolate syrup and vanilla until well-combined. Add the milk and mix well.
* Pour the mixture into 8 ice-pop molds or paper cups, filling each about three-quarters full. Cover the molds with their lids or the paper cups with foil. Insert the sticks (use wooden ice-pop sticks if using paper cups). Freeze until solid. To serve, remove the pops from the mold according to the directions that came with it or peel the paper from the cups.
* NOTES : This is a healthy, inexpensive version of the frozen yogurt pops you will find in the supermarket. For fruit pops, use strawberry or raspberry syrup instead of the chocolate.